So this post is going to have a million pictures ('cause I love pictures) of our adventures in Vegas this past week! Last Sunday after church we decided that we wanted to go see the temple grounds so we picked up our friends the Leonards and headed down the freeway for the long (20 or less minutes) drive to the Temple! It is so crazy to have a temple so close! It really is a gorgeous temple too!! Here are some pictures:


Yesterday we went to Hoover Dam because it is only 22 miles from us!! Isn't that crazy? Didn't even know that until we moved here (apparently my geography class didn't help much :). It was pretty cool. I had just watched Transformers the night before so ya know it was pretty cool to see it in real life!



Also...guess who just moved into our ward? Marie Osmond! Weird huh? She's our first Celebrity sighting in Vegas and she's in our Ward!! I don't have a picture of her or anything I just thought it was cool to share!














1 comment:
That's so funny that she is in your ward now. Because, she used to be in my ward in Orem!!!! Weird coincidence. Glad you're having fun!
Post a Comment